Forms Library

Here is a list of all the forms needed when enrolling into Cargill. Click on the name of the form and it will download in Microsoft Word. You may type in all the needed spaces but you will need to print them off and sign at the end of ALL of the forms. Bring into the daycare office the Wednesday BEFORE the week that they want the child to start.

Child Care Enrollment

Health History and Emergency Plan

Enrollment Meal Form

Household Size Income Statement



Intake_For_Child_Under_2  (Only needed if your child is under 2)

Transportation Permission (School Age Only)